Power Lift Massage Recliner Chair for Elderly with Heavy Padded Cushion-Beige
Specifications: Color: Gray/Beige Main material: Linen wood metal sponge Open dimensions: 25" x 60.5" x 32.5" (W x D x H) Closed dimensions: 25" x 35.5" x 38.5" (W x D x H) Seat dimensions: 19.5" x 21.5" (W x H) Back dimensions: 20.5" x 25" (W x H) Seat height: 18" Net weight: about 80.5 lbs Weight capacity: 300 lbs Package includes: 1 x Power lift chair 1 x Instruction
This is contemporary power lift chair which help the senior stand up or lie down with ease combining fashion and functionality to relax your body and offer continuous service.
With retractable footrest and adjustable backrest this recliner chair is functional for optimal comfort perfect for reading sleeping or napping. Conforming to ergonomic principle the massage recliner chair supports your neck arm back and legs in the correct angle so as to offer utmost comfort. Featuring 4-point massage system and 5 modes of vibrating massage it is ideal for anxiety and tiredness relief especially suitable for those working for long sessions. If you are looking for a power lift chair to go in your living room bedroom home theater or even your office this is the best choice!
If you are looking for a chair like this don't hesitate to buy it!
- Lift mechanism pushes the chair up help the senior stand up easily
- Retractable footrest & push-back backrest satisfy different rest requirements
- 4-point (2 in the back 2 in the waist) massage system 5 vibration massage modes 2 level vibration intensity
- Softly padded cushion and backrest offer extra comfortableness
- Ergonomic attentive caress your head arm back and legs
- Breathable and wear-resistant linen surface easy to clean
- A side pocket for convenient storage avoid wire entanglement
- With two remote controls easy to operate
- Durable and sturdy structure withstand up to 300 lbs
- Suitable for living room bedroom home theater office recreation room etc.
- Help enjoy your entertainment more relax body and mood
- Easy to assemble according to the instruction